The LGBTQ Pavilion at the Travel & Adventure Show is scheduled for March 18-20. Reserve your booth!
This is going to be huge! There is so much pent-up demand for travel and New York represents the biggest market of LGBTQ travel consumers in the country
Some background about the show follows. Click here to download the sales sheet.
The Pavilion will occupy nearly 4,00 square feet and include up to 27 partners. We expect to welcome over 3,000 visitors to our Pavilion from the LGBTQ community along with their family, friends and travel professionals. And we will capture their email addresses and other pertinent demographic data and share with our Pavilion partners and sponsors.
Freed from the necessity of attracting and vetting prospective clients, our Pavilion partners are able to engage in meaningful conversations with them. Many of our partners sell experiences, cruises, tours and other products during the show and many more are in conversations with prospects building relationships and their pipeline.
Reserve your spot for the 2022 LGBTQ Pavilion!
Here’s the sales sheet for the Pavilion. Feel free to contact me via email to email@example.com.
We asked our 2020 LGBTQ Pavilion partners what they liked most about the experience. Here are a few of the many enthusiastic responses:
- “Inclusivity and that we have our own Pavilion – that there was a small but efficient filter system at the door. We have already discussed we would like to be included for 2021 NYTTS please, thrilled to be re invited!”
- “Organization, media awareness, panels, other sponsors, energy!”
- “I liked the communal feeling of being with the other LGBT+ businesses.”
- “Talking to Pavilion participants and consumers, and coffee!”
- “Great sense of community”
- “Networking with other industry leaders and opportunity to brand my company.”
- “The interaction I had with the attendees who stopped by our booth.”
- “Meeting other vendors.”
Read the coverage of the LGBTQ Pavilion
- Instinct Magazine
- ABC Affiliate in Fort Worth on Rachel Gollay and the pavilion
Overview of the 2020 LGBTQ Pavilion at the New York Times Travel Show
All travelers were welcome at The New York Times Travel Show’s third annual L.G.B.T.Q. Travel Pavilion — the biggest in the show’s history!
The pavilion gathered 28 brands offering trip-planning inspiration, experiences, tours, cruises, travel packages, hotels, luggage, travel insurance, free apps and special pavilion-only offers for the enjoyment and safety of L.G.B.T.Q. travelers and their allies, friends and loved ones. It was open to the public on Saturday, January 25, and Sunday, January 26, and to trade on Friday, January 24.
For the first time ever the pavilion included its very own stage where the audience could:
- Hear from the world’s leading L.G.B.T.Q. travel experts.
- Enjoy original music by an award-winning Fort Worth-based queer singer.
- Bring your little ones (or just yourselves) to Drag Queen Story Hour designed for the kid in all of us.
- Win prizes!