The LGBTQ Pavilion at the Travel & Adventure Show is scheduled for January 27-29, 2023. Reserve your space!
LGBTQ people love to travel, and New York represents the biggest market of LGBTQ travel consumers in the country
Some background about the show follows. Click here to download last year’s sales sheet.
The Pavilion will occupy nearly 4,000 square feet and include up to 27 partners. We expect to welcome over 3,000 visitors to our Pavilion from the LGBTQ community along with their family, friends as well as travel professionals and media.
For the price of a booth anywhere else at the show you ALSO are part of a unique and exciting experience. Our staff guides visitors to appropriate pavilion partners. Drag queens and young queer influencers are part of the pavilion adding energy and unexpected surprises. We have a stage in our space which includes education and entertainment (and even entertaining education!). Pavilion partners are able to engage in meaningful conversations with consumers, trade and media who visit. Many of our partners sell experiences, cruises, tours and other products during the show and many more are in conversations with prospects building relationships and their pipeline.
Reserve your spot for the 2023 LGBTQ Pavilion!
Contact me right away via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your preferred spot in the Pavilion.
We asked our 2022 LGBTQ Pavilion partners what they liked most about the experience. Here are a few of the many enthusiastic responses:
- “Inclusivity and that we have our own Pavilion – that there was a small but efficient filter system at the door. We have already discussed we would like to be included for 2023 show please, thrilled to be re invited!”
- “Organization, media awareness, panels, other sponsors, energy!”
- “I liked the communal feeling of being with the other LGBT+ businesses.”
- “Talking to Pavilion participants and consumers!”
- “Great sense of community”
- “Networking with other industry leaders and opportunity to brand my company.”
- “The interaction I had with the attendees who stopped by our booth.”
- “Meeting other vendors.”
Here are photos from the 2022 LGBTQ Pavilion!
Read the coverage of the LGBTQ Pavilion (from 2020)
- Instinct Magazine
- ABC Affiliate in Fort Worth on Rachel Gollay and the pavilion
Overview of the 2020 LGBTQ Pavilion at the New York Times Travel Show
All travelers were welcome at The New York Times Travel Show’s third annual L.G.B.T.Q. Travel Pavilion — the biggest in the show’s history!
The pavilion gathered 28 brands offering trip-planning inspiration, experiences, tours, cruises, travel packages, hotels, luggage, travel insurance, free apps and special pavilion-only offers for the enjoyment and safety of L.G.B.T.Q. travelers and their allies, friends and loved ones. It was open to the public on Saturday, January 25, and Sunday, January 26, and to trade on Friday, January 24.
For the first time ever the pavilion included its very own stage where the audience could:
- Hear from the world’s leading L.G.B.T.Q. travel experts.
- Enjoy original music by an award-winning Fort Worth-based queer singer.
- Bring your little ones (or just yourselves) to Drag Queen Story Hour designed for the kid in all of us.
- Win prizes!