Most such specials are pretty staid affairs, with nothing more daring than a subscription to a national gay magazine. So it’s fun to hear about a special with, well personality. The folks at the Personality Hotels are promoting the “Loud & Proud Survival Kit” just in time for San Francisco’s LGBT Pride Celebration and Parade on June 25 and 26. And check out some of the items they are including.
Personality Hotels’ special “Loud & Proud Survival Kit” which includes:
- A four pack of SKYY Flavored Vodka (get the party started)
- Two flavored condoms (leave with only fond memories)
- Two pairs of rainbow sunglasses (you’re not in Kansas anymore)
- Body glitter (be fabulous)
- Whistle blow pops (whistle while you work)
- A list of “Classy & Trashy” bars (the choice is yours)
- Diva tattoos (work it)
- All packaged in a tie-dye rainbow tote bag (100% gay guaranteed)
From June 24-27, room rates at Hotel Diva and Hotel Union Square — within stumbling distance of many of the Pride festivities — start at $199, excluding tax and subject to availability.