Well, celluloid vampires, that is!
The Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival, celebrating its 14th year, takes place annually in the spring. On September 4th, 2011, MGLFF premieres “We are the Night” (“Wir Sind Die Nacht”), a vampire film making that has one awards in Germany, to raise money for the film festival.
If you can’t make the event (details follow), check out the sizzling trailer.
- $20 tickets include cocktail reception with a complimentary drink and appetizers, film and admission to the after party.
- Cocktail Reception: 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Film Screening: 9:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- After Party: 11:00 p.m. ($10 cover)
- Venue: The Stage, 170 NE 38th Street, Miami, in the Design District