San Francisco-based gay tour operator VentureOut has been offering small guided gay group tours since 1998. This week they announced a price reduction. Yes you read that right. They’re passing along to you savings from a softening of the value of the euro. Here are details from the company:
The U.S. dollar has been gaining in value against the Euro in recent weeks, and as a result we’re able to offer a price reduction of $250 per person / $500 per couple on our tantalizing program in central Italy
in September. (Click on their website for details.)
- Visits to local artisans’ workshops
- A fun cooking session and wine tasting at a beautiful winery
- Stunning medieval hilltowns like Orvieto, Perugia, Assisi, Spello
- Delicious and memorable meals, including good wines
- Convenience of staying in one deluxe hotel for five nights
Published by edsalvato
Educator, marketing, communications and travel safety expert; LGBTQ Pavilion at the New York Times Travel Show; public speaker; expert panel organizer and moderator
View more posts
2 thoughts on “Tour of the Week: VentureOut’s Medieval Hilltowns of Italy”
Thank you so much for sharing this, we love Italy and great trips! Keep the insights coming!
Thank you! Great work you guys do too.