How’d you like to get (legally) married in Toronto all expenses paid with about 1,000,000 guests? Did we mention it’s on a float during Toronto’s massive Gay Pride parade?
Just enter this contest during New York City Pride organized by the folks at Tourism Toronto—one of the most lucrative and fun-sounding LGBT-oriented contests we’ve ever heard about—and you and your lucky spouse-to-be may win:
- Executive Class flights from NYC to Toronto on Air Canada
- Wardrobe for the couple
- Car service
- Wedding ceremony on a float in the Toronto Pride Parade
- One day excursion to Niagara Falls and Niagara wine country
- Wedding dinner for up to eight people
- 6-night stay at the Windsor Arms Hotel
- Transportation, accommodation, spa treatment, and a round of golf at Eganride Inn and Spa
- Dedicated wedding specialist & more
- Total value approx.: $20,000
- The New York City contest will include a cake installation where LGBTQ couples can enter for their chance to win by having their photo taken posing with the cake. Photos with the cake can be snapped from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday, June 1 through Sunday, June 3 at 166 8th Avenue (8th Ave. & W. 18th St), New York, NY, 10011 near Room Service restaurant.
- More information about Toronto’s Pride Festival, the cake location, and complete rules & regulations is available at www.OurGayTorontoWedding.com.