Sin City is hosting the first annual Gay Days Las Vegas, September 4-10, 2012, which also includes Las Vegas Gay Pride. September 7-8. (Photo credit here.) That’s a lot of gay all at once! Are you 21 or over? Enter to win a pretty fabulous sounding prize of an almost all-expense paid trip for you and a guest, including:
- Delta Air Lines round trip air accommodations to Las Vegas from any city from which Delta Air Lines flies worldwide;
- Round trip airport transportation in a Presidential limousine;
- Hotel accommodations at Gay Days Host Hotel – MGM Grand Hotel ; VIP entry into all Gay DayS events for two people; two tickets to Zumanity by Cirque du Soleil;
- VIP entrance for two to Temptation Sundays pool party;
- Nighttime Maverick Aviation helicopter ride for two over the famous Las Vegas Strip;
- KRAVE Nightclub VIP admission and bottle service;
- Share nightclub VIP admission and bottle service; Lake Mead cruise for two;
- Fashion Show Mall shopping certificate; two tickets to Jubilee!;
- Custom photo at the legendary Las Vegas sign;
- Two tickets to Jubilee!;
- Winners will also have the opportunity to ride in the Las Vegas PRIDE Parade on September 7 and will win a VIP All Access Pass to all PRIDE activities.
- In addition 50 finalists will win a Las Vegas flashing sign.
The contest runs from June 1 to July 31, 2012 and you can enter at www.gayvegastravel.com.
3 thoughts on “Win Fabulous Trip To 1st Annual Gay Days Las Vegas”
I appreciated the slightly relevant, gratuitous photograph.
Glad you like it! I couldn’t help myself.
The difficulty I find with a Gay dating in Las vegas is where do people go to meet people? It feels like such a closed circle sometimes and after a while of trying, I just revert back to my comfortable circle of hanging out with friends than venturing out to meet strangers.