What’s so gay about wine?! It’s not just the fruity bouquet and mouth feel! Join us next week and find out much more about the hidden gay side of wine from LGBT vintners and gay-friendly wine destinations to the gayest wine weekend on the planet.
Simply log into Twitter and follow #gaywine on June 2 at 3pm ET (and 12 noon PT) when we’ll begin asking and answering the questions below. Be sure to crack a bottle of your favorite sippable. You will be quizzed! Also please follow us at @mawtravel and @Outinvineyard.
Travel agents/consultants: For those of you who offer travel services for customers you may wish to send out an email to your database alerting them to the Twitter chat, then during the chat be sure to answer some of the questions (below).
To participate simply monitor the hashtag #gaywine then post your questions or answers, but just be sure to refer to the question (Q for question) or answer (A for answer) — Q1/A1 or Q6/A6, for example — and use the hashtag #gaywine in your post, or we may not see it.
Let us know if you have any Qs! Look forward to ‘seeing’ you on Twitter.
- Welcome to the first-ever gay wine twitter chat! 1st question: What are you sipping? #gaywine
- Wine can’t be queer, right? What makes wine gay? #gaywine
- Do you know any gay/lesbian winemakers?#gaywine
- What are the top gay-friendly/popular wine destinations? #gaywine
- Are there any gay wine events? #gaywine #gaywine
- What’s your favorite wine-tasting experience? #gaywine
- Have you been to a winemaker dinner? If so what was your favorite? #gaywine
- What are the next wine regions and vineyards you’ll visit? #gaywine