The May 2015 issue is now available for download on more platforms than ever before, including iPads, Android tablets, iPhones and now Android phones. Our cover (a screen grab of the video cover), nimbly combines two of this month’s stories: a wine country road trip to Sonoma and Napa; and gay Pride.
In this issue we also cover:
- Riga, Latvia for EuroPride;
- An unexpectedly gay-friendly music festival in Nashville, Tennessee;
- A dangerous and touching first-date story from our Kenya correspondent (involving man-eating crocodiles);
- The perfect honeymoon hotel in gay-popular Tel Aviv, Israel;
- Killer images of cemeteries by Jeffrey James Keyes (that’s Toto interred atHollywood Forever Cemetery below); and much more!
Download the May issue now. If you’re not a subscriber, take advantage of ourthree-month FREE trial subscription and start planning your next gay holiday now.