So many people had recommended Thailand as a great place to visit, with so many enthusiastic reviews and comments about this beautiful country and its inhabitants. I had very high expectations… and all of them were fulfilled. I just came back from a three-monts trip around Southeast Asia, and Thailand was both the first and last stop of my trip. It’s definitely a recommendable destination whatever your idea of perfect holidays is. Why you should choose Thailand then?
This report on Thailand — the Land of Smiles — was written by Sergio Scardia, the Scruffy Italian Traveler an ManAboutWorld’s latest global correspondent.
Here just five reasons to love the Land of Smiles:
- Are you a foodie? Tired of the boring Western food, in desperate need of a break from pizza, burgers, buns. don’t hesitate! Thai street food, with its gorgeous fresh recipes full of vegetables and natural flavours, its fresh fruit juices, amazing rice based currys… will conquer your belly, and make you feel home!
- Are you a party fan? Looking for big nights out, plenty of booze, music and crazy beach parties, or buzzing bars in the best areas of the cities, no place in the world is better than Thailand! Gay bars in Bangkok and Phuket, for example, are full of locals and visitors every night of the week, and at weekends even packed! So they are a great choice for some good fun!
- Are you looking for a relaxing environment, sandy tropical beaches for a honeymoon-like holidays… you will find plenty of them in Thailand! Krabi, Koh Lipe, Koh Tao are my favourite ones so far… but many more breathtaking amazing places are just waiting for you to discover them!
- Are you looking for some “me time”, in need of relax and meditation, to free your mind from stressful Western lives? Or for a cultural holidays, because your dream is wandering for hours around ancient temples, feeling lost in time… well, don’t think twice! You will find plenty of opportunities in Thailand!
- Are you interested in hiking, rafting, swimming in beautiful lakes, rivers, spending hours under natural waterfalls, looking for the most beautiful snake, butterfly, monkey, or rat to capture in your pics, as well as meeting local people in their own villages, or looking for a bit of adventure? You must definitely try Thailand!
See? In the so called Land of Smiles, you can virtually find anything you are looking for! Are you still in doubt? Plenty more pics of beautiful Thailand on my Instagram account,instagram.com/gios981. Should we organize a trip together? Just get in touch.
2 thoughts on “5 Reasons To Visit Thailand Now”
Hope you like this post 🙂
Loved it! More Scruffy Italian Travels please 🙂