Meet the ManAboutWorld team and pick up great travel information at the San Francisco/Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show February 11-12 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. ManAboutWorld’s Ed Salvato will moderate an info-packed and fun LGBT travel panel at the Show on Sunday, February 12 at 2:30pm.
Register here for a free ticket but hurry we only have a limited supply.
Our booth provides information for all travelers (gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and our straight ally friends). The panel is designed for LGBT travelers as well as travel professionals interested in learning about trends, destinations, tours, cruises and events. All you need is an open mind and the passion to travel. Join this interactive and informative panel with leading experts in gay, lesbian and LGBT family travel. All are welcome!
Moderator Ed Salvato leads a very well-traveled group in a lively discussion touching on new cruises and tours, not-to-miss events and up-and-coming hot spots around the world. Come with your travel questions. This is a session you won’t want to miss!
We’ll be covering the world of LGBT travel, which is big! But among the many takeaways, here are three:
• Destinations to put on your must-go list in 2017 and beyond
• Events around the globe that are popular with LGBT travelers
• Travel opportunities for gay families
THE LGBT TRAVEL DREAM TEAM!
Travel experts include:
- Merryn Johns, editor in chief, Curve Magazine
- Kenny Porpora, Associate Editor, ManAboutWorld
- Heather Cassell, Freelance Travel Writer and editor Girls That Roam
- Charlie Gu, Director, China Luxury Advisors