Register here for a free ticket but hurry we only have a limited supply.
All are welcome! Our booth provides information (and free guides) for all travelers (gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and our straight ally friends). The panel is designed for LGBT travelers as well as travel professionals interested in learning about trends, destinations, tours, cruises and events. All you need is an open mind and the passion to travel. Join this interactive and informative panel with leading experts in gay, lesbian and LGBT family travel.
Our moderator, ManAboutWorld’s Ed Salvato leads a very well-traveled group in a lively discussion touching on new cruises and tours, not-to-miss events and up-and-coming hot spots around the world. Come with your travel questions. This is a session you won’t want to miss!
We’ll be covering the world of LGBT travel, which is big! But among the many takeaways, here are three:
• Destinations to put on your must-go list in 2017 and beyond
• Events around the globe that are popular with LGBT travelers
• Travel opportunities for gay families
THE LGBT TRAVEL DREAM TEAM AT THE LA TRAVEL SHOW!
Travel experts include:
- Merryn Johns, editor in chief, Curve Magazine
- Kenny Porpora, Associate Editor, ManAboutWorld
- Duane Wells, Living Wells
- Jeff Gundvaldson, Owner, Brand G Vacations