Come meet the ManAboutWorld team at the Dallas Travel & Adventure Show April 1-2 at the Dallas Market Hall.
ManAboutWorld’s Ed Salvato will moderate a fun, information-packed LGBT travel panel at the Show on Sunday, April 2 11:45 AM-12:30 PM.
Register here for a free ticket but hurry we only have a limited supply.
All are welcome! Our booth provides information (and free guides) for all travelers (gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual and our straight ally friends). The panel is designed for LGBT travelers as well as travel professionals interested in learning about trends, destinations, tours, cruises and events. All you need is an open mind and the passion to travel. Join this interactive and informative panel with leading experts in gay, lesbian and LGBT family travel.
Our moderator, ManAboutWorld’s Ed Salvato leads a very well-traveled group in a lively discussion touching on new cruises and tours, not-to-miss events and up-and-coming hot spots around the world. Come with your travel questions. This is a session you won’t want to miss!
We’ll be covering the world of LGBT travel, which is big! But among the many takeaways, here are three:
- Destinations to put on your must-go list in 2017 and beyond
- Events around the globe that are popular with LGBT travelers
- Travel opportunities for LGBT families
- Cruises, tours and how best to work with a travel agent or tour operator
THE LGBT TRAVEL DREAM TEAM AT THE DALLAS TRAVEL SHOW!
Travel experts include:
- Jody Cole, owner Wild Rainbow African Safaris
- Arnold Wayne Jones, editor at the Dallas Voice
- Zach Moses, HE Travel
- Kenny Porpora, ManAboutWorld gay travel magazine