Lots of upcoming events and travel deals for gay and lesbian travelers — even armchair travelers — all over the world.
Gay Travel Expo in NYC
The New York City Gay Travel Expo takes place Wednesday May 12 from 4pm to 9pm. According to the event organizers:
you can learn about new travel destinations, rediscover old ones, find glbt friendly travel providers and get information to plan your next vacation. Exhibitors will include:
- cruise lines
- car rental companies
- exotic destinations.
- convention and visitors bureaus
Barcelona Gay-Friendly Hotel Deal
The Hotel Casanova in the trendy, gay-popular Eixample District of Barcelona is offering a deal for LGBT travelers. The special, called Barcelona Nights, which is valid through the end of 2010 includes the following:
- A 25% discount at the hotel’s restaurant, bar, and spa throughout their stay;
- Guests staying for at least three nights also get a free pair of “le dd” brand designer recyclable moccasins; and
- Guests are also invited to convene in the hotel restaurant every Wednesday night for a weekly reception with complimentary tapas.
Amsterdam at its Gayest
There are lots of events going on in Amsterdam starting in April. Highlights include:
- The Queens Day and Night on April 30;j
- The 15th Amsterdam Gay Pride from 1st through 8th August; and
- The Leather Pride ‘GetRuff’ – including Rapido Halloween in Paradiso – from October 29th through October 31st.