I recently had the pleasure of hearing you on Sirius/XM with Derek and Romaine and actually feel comfortable enough to ask you some questions. I am visiting Toronto, ON Dec 27-Jan 4. I am recently single and well, I need some healing time so i thought to try a new city.
Can you suggest some hotels that would be close to my kind of action? I like muscular guys. Any bathhouses? Please kindly let me know if you have any suggestions. Moderate price is preferred..not cheap, but not pricey either…thank you for your time.
–James via email
Here are a few suggestions from my friends in Toronto.
- The Bearfoot Inn – http://www.bearfootinn.com/rooms-rates.htm
- Courtyard Marriot – http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/yyzcy-courtyard-toronto-downtown/
- Ramada Plaza Jarvis Street – http://www.ramadaplazatoronto.com/sql/
- Best Western Primrose – http://www.torontoprimrosehotel.com/
- Steamworks – The biggest/cleanest bathhouse in the city – http://www.steamworksonline.com/toronto/toronto.html
- The Onyx Ball – This is the big leather/bear party at the Opera House on New Years eve. It draws a crowd relatively early and clears out by around 3 or 4 when people either go home or to the gigantic party that is usually held at Sound Academy. There is no website for either yet, so I suggest he pickup a copy of Xtra or Fab when he gets to town to find out details.
- The Eagle – http://www.blackeagletoronto.com/Black_Eagle/Black_Eagle.html