The wines aren’t gay, silly. It’s all about celebrating Pride with Out in the Vineyard, the first Wine Country events and travel company dedicated to the LGBT community.
Out in the Vineyard presents Gay Wine Weekend, taking place Friday, June 15 through Sunday, June 17, 2012 in California Wine Country (Sonoma).
Here’s a line up of events:
Friday, June 15th
- V.I.P. Host Hotel Guests’ Reception – 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM – El Dorado Hotel on The Plaza
- Winemakers’ Dinners – Experience the food and wines of Wine Country – 6:30 PM – ESTATE, the girl & the fig and El Dorado Kitchen
- Come to the Cabaret – An evening of song featuring Katya Smirnoff Skyy – 9:30pm – Sebastiani Winery – $20 Admission
Saturday, June 16th
- Winery Tours – Wine tasting and lunch at some Sonoma Valley’s Finest Wineries.
- Twilight T-Dance – Atwood Ranch, Glen Ellen, CA
- VIP Reception 5:00pm – 7:00pm/T-Dance 7:00pm – 11:00pm
- Twilight T-Dance VIP – $150 – Twilight T-Dance General – $75
- After-Twilight Party – El Dorado Kitchen – 11:00 PM – 1:00 AM – $20 Admission
Sunday, June 17th
- Wine Auction & The Big Gay Brunch sponsored by Benziger Family and Imagery Wineries of Sonoma Valley – Ramekins – 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM $50 Admission
All monies raised at The Big Gay Wine Auction will benefit Face to Face, Sonoma County AIDS Network.
Full Details: www.outinthevineyard.com/events/gww2012/