This just in highlights from the Provincetown Business Guild 2013 Calendar. For great trip-planning information, check out our Provincetown Long Weekend article in our September issue. (Download the magazine here.)
- June 26-30: Provincetown International Film Festival. The 15th annual Provincetown International Film Festival is dedicated to showing new achievements in independent film and honoring the work of acclaimed and emerging directors, actors and producers.
- July 1-7: Independence Week 2013. World-class DJs and parties make this the most popular July 4th destination on the circuit.
- July 23-27: Girl Splash. The destination summer event for lesbians. Pool party, clam bakes, dune tours, and white hot dances. Come play at the beach!
- August 3-10: Family Pride Week. A chance for children to meet other children with LGBT parents and for parents to meet other parents and share experiences. A parade and plenty of activities for all ages.
- August 18-24: Carnival Week celebrates its 35th birthday! A week-long celebration of the 2013 theme “Viva Las Vegas” that transforms Provincetown into one big party. Boat cruise, inn stroll, music, special events, and of course, the famous carnival parade on the 22nd that attracts over 65,000 viewers and marches the length of Commercial Street.
One thought on “Provincetown: Summer’s Must-Do Events”
Reblogged this on provincetown / cape cod, ma / 02657.